|Tuition||Study level||REQUIREMENTS||EstimaTED COST**|
|Puerto Rico and Caribbean †||$195||39||$8,355|
PR and the Caribbean) †
* Elegible US military students enrolled in fully on-line education programs (undergraduate or graduate) are entitled to a discount in the cost per credit ($275 per credit) as disclosed in the current institutional catalogue.
** Total estimated cost.
*** Costs vary per program.
This program is offered in the following languages:
A Master’s Degree in Education in Curriculum from National University College will allow you to apply for a wide variety of positions in the job market, such as:
- Teaching Specialist in Public and Private Institutions
- Educational Consultant
- Curriculum Department Supervisor or Coordinator
- Conference Speaker
- Curriculum Development Specialist
For additional career options, click here.
(Source: : Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor)
Students will be able to:
- Apply critical, reflexive, and creative thinking skills in the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of innovative curricula.
- Apply their skills and competencies in the process, development, and implementation of the curriculum in various academic organizations to articulate innovative activities that ensue from the teaching-learning process.
- Integrate the knowledge and skills needed to effectively develop innovative curricula that result in the continuous improvement of academic achievement.
- Develop a curricular project to guide the institutional processes that effectively determine the design of academic programs.
National University College is committed to giving students the necessary information to help them make the right decisions in regards to their education.