|Tuition||Study level||REQUIREMENTS||EstimaTED COST**|
|Puerto Rico and Caribbean †||$195||39||$8,355|
PR and the Caribbean) †
* Elegible US military students enrolled in fully on-line education programs (undergraduate or graduate) are entitled to a discount in the cost per credit ($275 per credit) as disclosed in the current institutional catalogue.
** Total estimated cost.
*** Costs vary per program.
This program is offered in the following languages:
A Master´s in Education with a concentration in Assessment and Effectiveness from National University College will allow you to apply for a wide variety of positions in the job market, such as:
- Teaching Specialist in Public and Private Institutions
- Educational Consultant
- Educational Assessment Department Supervisor or Coordinator
- Conference Speaker
- Specialist in Development and Management of Educational Projects
For additional career options, click here.
(Source: : Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor)
Students will be able to:
- Apply critical, reflexive, and creative thinking skills to perform research and find and apply quantitative and qualitative tools for evaluating and solving problems related to the profession.
- Evaluate academic programs in order to plan, develop, and establish assessment processes that result in continuous improvement and the achievement of the educational goals of any academic organization.
- Apply effective assessment strategies and techniques to evaluate and direct organizations in the improvement of their educational programs to achieve the academic success of their students.
- Develop assessment plans that allow them to make decisions related to the evaluation of learning results and effectiveness.
National University College is committed to giving students the necessary information to help them make the right decisions in regards to their education.