The Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with Major in Network Administration prepares students with the necessary knowledge and skills to identify and manage key areas of network operations and administration, including user support and troubleshooting.
› Bachelor’s Degree in Network Technology and Web App Development› Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
› Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with Major in Network Administration
› Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with Major in Software Analysis and Development
› Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with Major in Information Assurance and Security
|Tuition||Study level||REQUIREMENTS||EstimaTED COST**|
|Puerto Rico and Caribbean †||$175||120||$22,125|
PR and the Caribbean) †
* Eligible US military students enrolled in fully on-line education programs (undergraduate) qualify for a discounted tuition rate of $275.00 per credit subject to comply with the documents required in the admissions process in accordance with the tuition and fees schedule disclosed in the current institutional catalog.
** Total estimated cost.
*** Costs vary per program.
This program is offered in the following languages:
- Network Administrator
- Systems Analyst
- Network Engineer
- Network Consultant
- Technical Network Analyst
- Network Manager
- LAN Administrator
- Network Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist
- Network Technician
- Network Support Specialist
- Information Systems Manager
For additional career options, click here.
(Source: : Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor)
National University College is committed to giving students the necessary information to help them make the right decisions in regards to their education.