National University College’s Student Support Division aims to provide student support through a specialized, free, and confidential service regarding the students’ direct needs, whether academic or personal.
Phone: 1(787) 331-9433
The Student Support Division provides effective tools for improving your performance and maintaining a balance in the different facets and aspects of your life, which will help you develop and keep a healthy lifestyle that will benefit you during your academic career.
Services offered by the Student Support Division:
- Establishing a connection between the student and the institution.
- Providing direct advice and solutions to the students’ needs.
- Guiding and assisting student by offering support techniques that will contribute to the student’s success.
- Maintaining effective connections with the students’ support systems in order to improve their quality of life.
- Promoting activities to enhance the students’ development and retention.
- Creating informational campaigns on prevention and education to the university community.