The Bachelor in Business Administration with a major in Accounting offers students the knowledge and skills they need to compete in entry level positions within the field of Business Administration. It will also prepare them to perform tasks such as analyzing, investigating, summarizing, interpreting and reporting in public or private accounting or from a perspective of cost control, tax contribution, auditing or forensic accounting to assist in the decision making process of a company of any size.
National University College – Online Division offers the following programs:
› Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in General Management
› Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting
› Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Business Intelligence
› Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Human Resources
› Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with Major in International Business
› Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with Major in Management
› Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with Major in Healthcare Management
|Tuition||Study level||REQUIREMENTS||EstimaTED COST**|
|Puerto Rico and Caribbean †||$175||121||$22,300|
PR and the Caribbean) †
* Eligible US military students enrolled in fully on-line education programs (undergraduate) qualify for a discounted tuition rate of $275.00 per credit subject to comply with the documents required in the admissions process in accordance with the tuition and fees schedule disclosed in the current institutional catalog.
** Total estimated cost.
*** Costs vary per program.
This program is offered in the following languages:
- Accounting Assistant
- Payroll Officer
- Payment Supervisor
- Accounts Payable Manager
- Internal Auditor
- among others.
For additional career options, click here.
(Source: : Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor)
Competencies that can be developed through the program:
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing, in both English and Spanish, developing their creativity and sensibility towards developing assertive communication.
- Offer critical analysis in regards to economic, sociological, ethical and political problems from today’s world to contribute to society and improve quality of life.
- Apply skills from the full accounting cycle in small and large businesses, including financial statements and their applicability in business decisions and problem solving.
- Efficiently apply technology in the performance of their functions in public or private accounting.
- Apply analysis and information gathering techniques to perform financial forensic auditing processes and evaluate internal controls.
- Analyze more complex accounting transactions to apply related professional theories.