Associate Degree in Business Administration with major in Entrepreneurship
Future Start DateJuly 06
Following the curricular sequence
The Associate’s Degree in Business Administration with Major in Entrepreneurship trains students in the skills essential to planning, establishing, and managing a business operation. Students in this program will develop a business plan from the formulation of an idea to its execution, evaluation, and optimization. The program aims to prepare professionals with the managerial, ethical, and legal knowledge necessary to develop and manage socially responsible businesses.
- Introduction to Business
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Financial Management for the Entrepreneur
- Business Planning
- Legal, Tax and Social Responsibility in Business
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
Possible Employment Opportunities
- Assistant Manager
- Sales Manager
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Apply the fundamental principles of business administration in business development and operation on the bases of legal, tax, and social responsibility.
- Employ basic knowledge in the management of human capital such as recruitment, performance selection, and evaluation to achieve established goals in the processes of small business planning.
- Develop critical and creative business plans that respond to the challenges and changes of the target market.
- Effectively communicate their ideas in verbal and written Spanish and English, with assertiveness in their professional performance.
- 5. Ethically use informative and digital tools in basic accounting, marketing, and financing processes for problem-solving and decision-making within the business world.
- Demonstrate leadership skills in their professional performance, conscious of the economic, sociological, and political reality of their community, with a high sense of legal, ethical, and moral responsibility including respect for diversity.