Accreditation and Licensing
NUC University is an institution accredited and licensed by the following agencies:
- NUC University is an institution authorized by the Junta de Instituciones Post Secundarias (JIP) of Puerto Rico Council of Education to offer certificate programs and associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accordance with certifications 2019-161, 2017-384 y de la 2017 a la 390.
- NUC University está acreditada por la Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000) msche.org. NUC University – División Técnica IBC (NUC-IBC), Florida Technical College (FTC), y The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School (The DAVE School) están incluidas en esta acreditación.
La MSCHE es una agencia de acreditación institucional reconocida por la Secretaría de Educación de los Estados Unidos y el Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- The Nursing Program of NUC UNiversity (Bachelor’s Degree in Science in Nursing; Associate’s Degree in Nursing) is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850 Atlanta, GA. 30326;(404) 975-5000
- NUC University’s Master Degree in Education with major in Educational Leadership program has been accredited based on the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) Quality Principles, for a period of 5 years from October 1, 2015 to June 30, 2021.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant Program at NUC University Bayamon Campus is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111North Fairfax Street Alejandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; website: http://www.capteonline.org . If you need to contact the program / institution directly, please call 787-780-5134 Ext. 4111 or email: email@example.com.
- NUC University is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399‐0400, toll‐free telephone number (888) 224‐6684.
- Association of Private Education of Puerto Rico
- Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators of Puerto Rico
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs
Certifications or Authorizations
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Microsoft IT Program
- U.S. Department of Education
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Military Friendly ’15