National University College is an institution accredited and licensed by the following agencies:
- National University College is an institution authorized by the Junta de Instituciones Post Secundarias (JIP) of Puerto Rico Council of Education to offer certificate programs and associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accordance with certifications 2019-161, 2017-384 y de la 2017 a la 390.
- NUC University (NUC) is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000) www.msche.org. NUC’s NUC University – IBC Technical Division (NUC-IBC), Florida Technical College (FTC), and The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School (The DAVE School) are included in this accreditation.The MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- The Nursing Program of National University College (Bachelor’s Degree in Science in Nursing; Associate’s Degree in Nursing) is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850 Atlanta, GA. 30326;(404) 975-5000
- The Physical Therapist Assistant Program at National University College’s Bayamon Campus is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111North Fairfax Street Alejandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program / institution directly, please call 787-780-5134 Ext. 4111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NUC University’s Master Degree in Education with major in Educational Leadership program has been accredited based on the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) Quality Principles, for a period of 5 years from October 1, 2015 to June 30, 2021.
- Association of Private Education of Puerto Rico
- Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators of Puerto Rico
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs
Certifications or Authorizations
- Puerto Rico State Approving Agency for Veterans Education
- Microsoft IT Program
- U.S. Department of Education
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Military Friendly ’18