Associate Degree in Business Administration
Following the curricular sequence
The Associate’s Degree in Business Administration qualifies the student with the required knowledge and the necessary basic skills to recognize business problems and theories for its implementation in the modern business world.
- Compared Management
- Fundamentals of Management
- Marketing Principles
- Introduction to Business
Possible Employment Opportunities
- Assistant Manager
- Administrative Support
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Identify theories, principles and practices related to business administration to manage business efficiently, integrating technology.
- Understand the economic, social and political environment surrounding private companies and public agencies to promote projects that add value to the organization
- Develop oral and written reports accurately related to their area of work for the proper operation of the business.
- Critically analyze and use their knowledge in solving business problems in a public or private entity.
- Recognize the importance of ethics and the respect for diversity for decision-making in their work area.