Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Following the curricular sequence
The Master’s Degree in Information Technology enables students to develop, coordinate, evaluate and implement technological solutions in various business scenarios. Students who graduate from this program will be able to analyze information systems, applying research, communication, leadership and project management skills with the purpose of supporting and maximizing processes and implementing solutions. Additionally, it prepares students with the theoretical and practical aspects of technologies involving extraction, analysis, data visualization and interpretation of results, as well as information security.
- Information Technology Management
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Data and Information Analysis
- Strategic System Analysis and Design
- Information Technology Auditing
- Information Technology Seminar
Possible Employment Opportunities
- Information Technology Manager
- Information Technology Project Manager
- Information Technology Director
- Systems Administrator
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Apply knowledge critically and ethically to lead teams and organizations in strategic management of information systems infrastructure.
- Evaluate the legal, ethical, social and global implications of information systems to make fundamental decisions and optimize results.
- Recommend solutions to secure the digital assets and intellectual property of an organization.
- Implement policies and procedures to guarantee confidentiality and integrity in virtual and local network systems.
- Create and implement dimensional models to extract, analyze, visualize data and interpret results that allow for strategic decision making.