School of Nursing
When your teacher teaches you a skill in our online school, it is because they have already done it many times in their professional field. From that experience and rigor, you earn while you study your Associate Degree, Baccalaureate or Master’s Degree in Nursing. Not only will you be a capable nurse because you know the theory and can complete the various tasks required by the health industry, but we will also polish your leadership and management skills, and we will sow the seeds of curiosity so that you stay up-to-date on this changing profession.
The face-to-face practice spaces that we enable with high, medium and low fidelity equipment in our campuses, prevent the learning process of students from being delayed during the pandemic, when access to hospitals is limited. And we have already started (between March and August) the virtual simulation phase so that you better understand each procedure, treatment or concept that we teach you. When we return to normal, you will be able to choose from the more than 70 hospitals, nursing homes and health centers with which we have practice agreements.
Accreditation is important because:
- Helps determine compliance with quality standards in nursing education.
- Credit transfer acceptability.
- It helps employers determine the validity of study programs and whether a graduate is qualified.
- It involves officials, professors, students, graduates, and advisory councils in planning and institutional evaluation.
- Create goals for institutional self-improvement.
- It provides a self-regulatory alternative for the State’s oversight functions.
- Provides a basis for determining eligibility for federal student aid.
- It helps graduates when looking for jobs in the United States, at the Private or Federal level and in some State Boards of Nursing for authorization to take the NCLEX.
|Master’s Degree in Science in Nursing with Specialty in Medical-Surgical and Role in Management and Executive Leadership||✔||✔|
|Master’s degree of Science in Nursing with Specialty in Education||✔||✔|
|Master’s Degree in Science in Nursing with specialty in Medical Surgical and Role in Education||✔||✔|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)||✔|
|Bachelor’s Degrees in Science in Nursing||✔|
|Associate Degree in Nursing||✔|