Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialty in Human Resources
Following the curricular sequence
The Master’s in Business Administration with Specialty in Human Resources aims to develop professionals with the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for human resources management from a strategic perspective that includes the development, implementation and administration of policies concerning the management of staff in any type of organization.
Possible Employment Opportunities
- Human Resources Manager
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Compensation Specialist
- Benefits Manager
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Collect, analyze, and interpret multidimensional information using technology for the development and implementation of creative human resources policies and strategies.
- Demonstrate leadership ability that has an entrepreneurial vision, is tolerant of cultural diversity, and is capable of using critical thinking to make optimal decisions based on ethics and social responsibility.
- Evaluate the economic, cultural, social, and political environment of companies and direct human resources program efforts in a way that adds value to these organizations.
- Apply their knowledge and skills in organizations of various levels of complexity to establish and defend their arguments both verbally and in writing.
- Apply their knowledge of human resources practices to design efficient organizations, forecasts of the need for human capital, development plans, and training and compensation of employees.
Carmen I. Hernández Vega / Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialty in Human Resources
“I have the opportunity to say that NUC UNIVERSITY has been in charge of my University Education. Teachers both in person and online have been of a high quality. This is NUC UNIVERSITY, it makes you feel that you can get where you want, achieve what you want, it helps you in your purpose and does not let you go until you see that your dreams come true !!!!!!”