NUC University (NUC) has been the institution of choice for a diverse population for over 30 years. It has five campuses in Bayamón, Río Grande, Ponce, Arecibo, and Caguas, where we offer Associate, Bachelors, and Master’s Degrees in fields such as Management, Technology, Health Studies, Criminal Justice, and Education. NUC offers on-campus and distance academic programs. Programs may vary by campus.
Advantages of studying at NUC:
- Quality education in Spanish and English (Programs in English are offered only on the Online Division).
- Academic programs in different fields of study
- Affordable tuition
- Regional accreditation in the United States (MSCHE)
- Licensed by the Board of Education of Puerto Rico (CEPR)
- Student-focused education
- Cutting-edge educational technology, mobile access
- Quality guaranteed