The Online Division’s Placement Office’s mission is to provide job search tools. Once you are a candidate for graduation, we refer you to job interviews according to your area of concentration and guide you through the process.
In addition, we offer you:
- Information on the demand for different careers in the world of work.
- Guidance in the preparation of your resume.
- Referred to the different companies or employers in accordance with your academic preparation, taking into account the occupational supply and demand.
- Guidance in the development of skills necessary for job search and retention.
- Processing of full and part-time job offers.