The Office of Admissions and Marketing is responsible for providing information on the academic offerings available, as well as providing guidance on the requirements to apply for admission to NUC University.
The documents to be presented for being considered for admission are:
- Complete and submit the Admission Application accompanied by a non-refundable admission fee ($ 25.00).
- Present an Official High School Credit Transcript or evidence of having approved the High School Equivalence Exam.
- Present the results of the “College Entrance Examination Board”, or “SAT”. In the absence of these, take the exam offered by NUC (does not apply to transfer students).
- Certificate of Immunization-Vaccines (under 21 years old)
- Complete your FAFSA here
Among the alternatives available to carry out your enrollment process are the following:
- You can call 787-331-9500 or 787-331-1205 and one of our Admissions Department Officers will guide you on the process and available alternatives.
- You can send us an email with your contact information and program of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our Admissions Officers will contact you.
- By providing your contact information through any of the communication channels, our Admissions team will contact you to start the orientation process.
Financial aid if you qualify
The institution has access to various national and federal financial ai available to students, aid for veterans and the military, as well as an institutional scholarship program from our foundation. From the financial aid department we can help you identify and apply for the aid that you qualify for. Access the Financial Aid section to learn more.
Transfer students must request an Official Credit Transcript from the Institution from which it comes, which must be officially requested so that it arrives directly at the NUC University Registration Office of the Online Division.