Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialty in Planning and Strategy
Future Start DateJune 28
Following the curricular sequence
The Master’s Degree Program in Business Administration with Specialty in Planning and Strategy aspires to develop professionals with the necessary knowledge and skills to manage daily and non-routinary operations within the company. The graduates from this program will be able to develop strategic projects and at the same time participate effectively in the management of operations. Furthermore, the student will be able to manage quantitative, qualitative, comparative, and analytical methodological tools, as well as tools in planning, direction, and control of operations in organization.
- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
- Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making
Possible Employment Opportunities
- Operations Manager
- General Manager
- Managing Analysts
- Sales Manager
- Administrative Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Business Analysis & Strategy Manager
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Analyze and select the quantitative and qualitative methodological tools that will help him to conceptualize strategic decisions and will serve as support in the planning, direction and control of operations in any type of organization.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret multidimensional information through the use of technology for the development, implementation, and control of creative strategies for any type of organization.
- Demonstrate leadership with an entrepreneurial vision, tolerance towards cultural diversity and the ability to use critical thinking to make optimal decisions based on ethics and social responsibility.
- Value the economic, cultural, social, and political environment surrounding companies and direct the efforts in the area of operations so that they add value to these organizations.
- Apply their knowledge and skills in organizations with different complexity levels to establish and defend their arguments both in oral and written language.
Christopher Mercado / Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialty in Planning and Strategy
I decided to study a master’s degree in the online modality at NUC for the benefit of being able to manage my time without the need to physically attend a classroom. The study platform used is at the forefront of online education. The teachers are trained and experts on their subject.