Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with major in Social Media Marketing
Following the curricular sequence
The Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with major in Social Media Marketing prepares students with the knowledge and skills needed to develop social media marketing strategies using digital media, online communities, content creation, and network analytics. It promotes the development of strategies to position a brand on social media, promote ideas, products, or services, and build the image of companies, organizations, or individuals. By developing these skills, students will be prepared to take on strategic positions related to social media marketing at different organizational levels.
- Introduction to Social Media
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Public Relations in Social Media
- Web and Social Media Analytics
- Social Media Marketing Campaign
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Consumer Behavior
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Research
Possible Employment Opportunities
- Manager / Assistant Manager
- Manager / Sales and Marketing Officer
- Manager / Advertising and Promotion Officer
- Manager / Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
- Social Media Specialist
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Analyze and interpret information gathered through marketing research and analytical reports to understand the behavior of digital consumers and thus develop effective social media marketing campaigns.
- Design strategic marketing plans aligned with a company’s organizational mission, objectives, and goals with the purpose of developing a positive image and an effective brand positioning.
- Apply professional skills in a critical and creative manner in order to develop content creation strategies that contribute to the achievement of the company’s digital marketing plan objectives.
- Use effective communication skills that are appropriate in the professional context of marketing, and adapted to the communication style of different channels on social media.
- Evaluate the legal framework applicable to digital media and integrate ethical principles in social media marketing activities.
- Examine the economic, cultural, social, and political environment of companies in order to develop social media marketing programs that add value to organizations.