Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with Major in Management
Following the curricular sequence
The Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with major in Management prepares students with the necessary knowledge and skills to assume leadership positions within private, public, and non-profit sectors. The students will also carry out leadership, teamwork, and communication functions within a company. Furthermore, students will apply mathematics and research techniques in the analysis of contemporary practices in businesses.
Possible Employment Opportunities
- General Manager
- Administrative Services Manager
- Account Executive
- Director of Operations
- Facilities Manager
- Store Manager
- Administrative Manager
- Business Administrator
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Communicate effectively, in oral and written form, in English and in Spanish, while employing creativity and sensibility towards an assertive communication.
- Critically analyze the economic, sociological, ethical, and political problems in the world to contribute to society and improve the quality of life.
- Efficiently use technology and other means to search for information for the process of analysis and decision-making in businesses.
- Apply his/her knowledge and skills to strategically plan, organize, manage, and control operations within the organization.
- Perform efficiently with the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes in the performance of his/her duties as a manager with a sense of duty and ethical reasoning.