Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with major in Information Assurance and Security
Following the curricular sequence
The Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with major in Information Assurance and Security prepares students with the necessary knowledge and skills to develop and implement the best practices for network security and computer systems.
- Web Application Security Strategies
- Information Systems Control and Auditing
- Information Security Management
- Computer Forensics
- Information Technology Project Management
- Networks Security and Auditing
Possible Employment Opportunities
- Information Technology Manager
- Information Security Specialist
- Application Security Specialist
- Information Security Analyst
- Information Security Manager
- Network Administrator
- Network Security Specialist
- Data Security Administrator
- Information Systems Manager
The student graduating will be able to:
- Communicate effectively, in oral and written form, while employing creativity and sensibility towards an assertive communication.
- Critically analyze economic, sociological, ethical, and political problems in the modern world to contribute to society and improve the quality of life.
- Creatively apply knowledge and skills in the design, implementation, and development of technological systems that offer solutions to information technology problems in businesses.
- Apply standard techniques in the design, implementation, and operation of computer security systems and auditing systems for the security of networks.
- Analyze technological security situations in the company to offer solutions through the design of security, backup, and recovery systems in information.
- Develop ethical and socially responsible solutions in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of systems for information security to preserve the integrity and confidentiality through technological controls.
Magda Vázquez Mendoza / Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with major in Information Assurance and Security
“NUC University has given me the support and tools to complete my studies in Information Systems. It has excellent academic and administrative resources that provide the support to be a student of excellence.”