Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with major in Network Administration
Future Start DateOctober 25
Following the curricular sequence
The Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with major in Network Administration prepares students with the necessary knowledge and skills to identify and manage key areas of network operations and administration, including user support and troubleshooting.
Possible Employment Opportunities
- Network Administrator
- Systems Analyst
- Network Engineer
- Network Consultant
- Technical Network Analyst
- Network Manager
- LAN Administrator
- Network Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist
- Network Technician
- Network Support Specialist
- Information Systems Manager
The student graduating will be able to:
- Ability to communicate effectively, in oral and written form, while employing creativity and sensibility towards an assertive communication.
- Critically analyze economic, sociological, ethical, and political problems in the modern world to contribute to society and improve the quality of life.
- Use technology and other media in the search for information for the process of analysis and decision-making in businesses.
- Apply his/her knowledge and skills in organizations while elaborating, defending arguments, and identifying problems within the network administration.
- Develop a critical analysis of situations in need of development and technological innovation in the company and provide solutions through the installation, configuration, security, and administration of reliable network systems.
- Develop ethical and socially responsible solutions in the configuration, maintenance, and the effective management of trustworthy networks.