Graduate Certificate in Educational Management and Leadership
The Graduate Certificate in Educational Management and Leadership aims to equip the student with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively practice as a manager or administrator in educational or social programs related to public or private institutions. Leadership skills are important to manage and direct effective efforts that promote, within educational settings, ethical and moral values through curricular or extracurricular activities.
- Instructional Leadership in Educational Settings
- Ethical and Transformative Leadership
- Seminar on Controversial Processes and Issues in Educational Management
- Leadership for Diversity
- Planning and Evaluation
- Leading Educational Organizations
Possible Employment Opportunities
- Director of the Educational Department
- School Director
- School counselor
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Apply critical, reflective and creative thinking skills to determine the scope of the impact of new trends in educational settings.
- Analyze the role of leadership in any educational organization.
- Apply administrative strategies and paradigms that serve as a guide to improve institutional processes.
- Evaluate different circumstances for decision making that reflect ethics and social responsibility.
- Develop work plans that reflect decision making and allow for effective evaluation of processes in various educational settings.