Graduate Certificate in Online Education
The Graduate Certificate in Online Education aims to train educators in the design and assessment of online teaching. The creation of learning communities in virtual spaces serves as a strategy to obtain accessible information that allows knowing the most advanced pedagogical methodologies and strategies to offer technological training processes at different levels. Using innovative educational models based on new information technologies, the aim is to develop professionals with the knowledge, aptitude and skills necessary for the development of online courses.
- Theories and Principles Governing the Design of Educational Programs
- Instructional Planning and Design
- Online Learning for Educators
- Learning Assessment in Online Education
- Instructional Design and Online Teaching
- Learning Communities and Virtual Education
Possible Employment Opportunities
- Teacher’s assistant
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Apply critical, reflective and creative thinking skills to select innovative instructional designs that allow for effective learning through online education.
- Integrate concepts and skills of online course design to develop innovative strategies in online education.
- Direct efforts to promote new information and communication technologies in various teaching modalities.
- Develop instructional design plans that effectively promote online teaching.