Master’s Degree in Education with specialty in Curriculum
Following the curricular sequence
The Master’s Degree in Education with Specialty in Curriculum aims to develop competent leaders who are highly qualified to develop, implement and evaluate innovative curriculums in public or private educational organizations. In addition, it will prepare the student with the necessary knowledge and skills to be actively involved in the continuous improvement of the academic achievements and as a consequence, of their own professional skills in the education field.
- Curriculum Design and Planning
- Evaluation of the Teaching-Learning Process
- Theories and Principles of Curriculum in Contemporary Education
- Planning and Evaluation
- Curriculum and Leadership
Possible Employment Opportunities
- Teaching Specialist in Public and Private Institutions
- Educational Consultant
- Curriculum Department Supervisor or Coordinator
- Conference Speaker
- Curriculum Development Specialist
The student will be able to:
- Apply critical, reflective, and creative thinking skills in the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of innovative curricula.
- Apply the skills and competencies of the process, development, and implementation of the curriculum in various educational organizations to develop innovative activities that arise in the teaching/learning process.
- Integrate the knowledge and skills needed to effectively develop innovative curricula that result in the continuous improvement of academic achievement.
- Develop a curricular project that guides the institutional processes that effectively govern the design of educational programs.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Apply complete accounting cycle knowledge in individual and corporate businesses, including the preparation of financial statements for decision making and problem solving.
- Communicate effectively in verbal and written Spanish and English, developing creativity and sensibility for assertive communication.
- Critically analyze economic problems, such as tax environment implications, observing the code of professional ethics while considering sociological and political changes of the contemporary world.
- Efficiently apply technology in the performance of their functions within the areas of public or private accounting.