Master´s Degree in Business Administration with Major in Digital Marketing
Future Start DateJuly 06
Following the curricular sequence
The Master’s Degree Program in Business Administration with Specialty in Digital Marketing aims to develop in students strategic and analytical skills to guide organizations in a digital world. Students will develop a strategic mindset with the ability to apply creative and innovative solutions using the tools provided by the Internet, social networks, and electronic commerce (e-commerce) for optimal exposure and promotion of products or services.
Possible Employment Opportunities
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Market Analyst
- Digital Media Planner
- Digital Publications Specialist
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Collect, analyze, and interpret multidimensional information through the use of technology for the development and implementation of creative marketing strategies focused on the tools and media provided by the Internet.
- Demonstrate leadership with an entrepreneurial vision, tolerance towards cultural diversity and the ability to use critical thinking to make optimal decisions based on ethics and social responsibility.
- Value the economic, cultural, social, and political environment surrounding companies and direct the efforts of the marketing program so that they add value to these organizations.
- Apply their knowledge and skills in organizations with different complexity levels to establish and defend their arguments both in oral and written language.