Why National University College?
Education of excellence, attainable and in your language.
years of experience
graduates each year
- National University College has more than 30 years of experience in the higher education field in US and Puerto Rico.
- We are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), a regional accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education.
- Student population of over 20,000 with more than 10,000 graduates every year.*
- We focus on providing a personalized service to the student, with the latest technology and a dynamic learning environment.
- More than 15 campusesbetween US and Puerto Rico.
- Capable of providing services to our students in both English and Spanish.
Advantages of studying in NUC Online Division
- Study from anywhere there is an internet connection, regardless of geographical distances.
- Our courses meet the needs of the working student who cannot possibly attend a conventional classroom.
- Allows accelerated study, with flexible scheduling, offering accelerated courses every 7 weeks.
- Students and professionals from different backgrounds and cultures come together and share virtually through our innovative technology platform.
- Online tutoring, career counseling and special support, among other services for online students all over the world.
- We provide quality offerings in Spanish and English.
* Based on last 10 years average of 11,939 graduates/year.