At your fingertips, affordable and 100% online. You can do it!
- Study from anywhere, regardless of geographical distances
- Our courses meet the needs of the working student who cannot possibly attend a conventional classroom due to time constraints
- Allows accelerated study, with flexible scheduling
- Students and professionals from different backgrounds and cultures come together and share virtually through our cutting edge technology platform
- We provide quality offerings in Spanish and English (bilingual)
- National University College has 30 years of experience in the field of higher education
- We are focused on providing a personalized service to the student, with the latest technology and a mobile learning environment
- Our programs include accelerated courses beginning every 7 weeks
- We have financial aid available to those who qualify
- We are an accredited educational institution licensed by regulatory agencies
- The students receive tutoring, career counseling and special support online
- We have VA-approved programs available for soldiers, spouses and dependents
We have a variety of programs available 100% online and the necessary mobile technology so that you can personalize your study time. Here you can find the information you need to choose a degree that suits your personal and professional goals.
We understand the financial aspect could be a concern when making the decision to get a degree. Our team of Financial Aid Representatives is ready to guide you on our competitive prices, help you complete the necessary paperwork, and answer any questions you may have in the process.
We want to help you continue forward without leaving behind your previous experiences or achievements that may be key to advancing your career. Receive orientation today from any of our representatives to find out how many credits you could transfer.
Our service focuses on providing opportunities for students to obtain academic degrees that promote professional, intellectual, and social development. We integrate technology within a learning model of quality in order to meet the students’ needs and expectations while considering the multicultural environment that the online mode provides.