National University College is an institution accredited and licensed by the following agencies:
- National University College is an institution authorized and licensed by the Puerto Rico Council of Education to offer associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accordance with certification 2014-350. Certification in effect since 2014. National University College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA19104. (267 -284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional (regional) accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Programs with a Status of Candidacy for Accreditation
- “National University College’s nursing education program (Bachelor’s Degree in Science in Nursing; Associate’s Degree in Nursing) is a Candidate for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing”.
- Effective November 11, 2015, the Physical Therapist Assistant Program of National University College Bayamón Campus has been granted Candidate for Accreditation status by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA, 22314; phone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com). Candidate for Accreditation is a pre-accreditation status of affiliation with the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education that indicates that the program is progressing toward accreditation and may matriculate students in technical/professional courses. Candidate for Accreditation is not an accreditation status nor does it assure eventual accreditation.
- Association of Private Education of Puerto Rico
- Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators of Puerto Rico
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs
Certifications or Authorizations
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Microsoft IT Program
- U.S. Department of Education
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Military Friendly ’15
The Graduate Program in Education with major in Educational Leadership is candidate for accreditation by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) | http://www.teac.org/membership/teac-members/?Sort=2&Ref=2