National University College is an institution accredited and licensed by the following agencies:
- National University College is an institution authorized by the Puerto Rico Council of Education to offer certificate programs and associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accordance with certifications 2014-350, 2016-623, 2017-384 and 2017-385 to 390.
- National University College (NUC) is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, (267) 284-5000. NUC’s National University College – IBC Institute (NUC-IBC), Florida Technical College (FTC) y The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School (The DAVE School). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) is a regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- The Nursing Program of National University College (Bachelor’s Degree in Science in Nursing; Associate’s Degree in Nursing) is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850 Atlanta, GA. 30326;(404) 975-5000
- The Graduate Program in Education with major in Educational Leadership is candidate for accreditation by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) | http://www.teac.org/membership/teac-members/?Sort=2&Ref=2
- The Physical Therapist Assistant Program at National University College’s Bayamon Campus is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111North Fairfax Street Alejandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program / institution directly, please call 787-780-5134 Ext. 4111 or email: email@example.com.
- Association of Private Education of Puerto Rico
- Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators of Puerto Rico
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs
Certifications or Authorizations
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Microsoft IT Program
- U.S. Department of Education
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Military Friendly ’15