The documents you need to turn in for admission are:
- Fill out and submit an admission application.
- Submit a high school credit transfer or evidence of having approved the high school equivalency test.
- Submit the College Entrance Examination Board or SAT scores; if these are not available, take the test offered by National University College. (This particular requirement does not apply to transfer students.)
- If you are under 21 years of age, present the vaccination certificate as required by the Department of Health.
- Transfer students must Submit a credit transcript of the institution they come from.
*For further details regarding additional admission requirements, refer to the institutional catalog.